Invitation to article submission
Following the successful conclusion of the international conference “Translation Studies in East Asia: Tradition, Transition and Transcendence (2021EAST)”, we are pleased to announce our plan to publish an edited anthology in English with a major international publisher; and selected articles in both Chinese and English in special issues of Translation Quarterly, refereed journal of the Hong Kong Translation Society.
You are cordially invited to send us a full paper (see details below) based on your presentation or relevant to the themes specified in the conference web: www.cbs.polyu.edu.hk/2021east/index.php.
- Abstract: no more than 200 words
- Main text: no more than 8000 words, including footnotes and reference list
- Reference style: based on Chicago Manual of Style
- Please also provide your full name, affiliation and email address
- Submission deadline: 30 October 2021
- Submission to email@example.com
All papers are subject to peer review. Notification of acceptance will be sent in December 2021. Pending revision, final editing and formatting, the anthology and journal articles are expected to be published in 2022/23.